For the first time, Walt Disney World welcomes dogs at four of their resorts starting on October 15.
The following resorts have been designated dog-friendly and include a per-night pet-cleaning room fee:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: $50 per night
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort: $50 per night
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort: $75 per night
- Cabins at Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort: $50 per night
A maximum of two dogs per room is allowed. Each room will have easy access to pet walkways and pet relief areas.
Special touches are included for your furry friend, including:
- Pluto’s Welcome Kit is included at check-in with a mat, bowls, pet ID tag, plastic disposable bags, puppy pads, and dog walking maps. A Pluto “Do Not Disturb” door hanger lets hotel staff know a pet is staying in the room.
- Best Friends Pet Care is an on-property full-service facility for pet daycare and other needs (fees apply).
- Pet merchandise will appear soon at participating resorts.
Dogs will need to be leashed in public and properly vaccinated.
For more information about this trial program, guests may contact 407-W-DISNEY. DVC Members should contact Member Services at 800-800-9800.