Universal Orlando’s new Aventura Hotel began taking reservations in May for its 2018 opening, and over the summer a bit more information was released about the exciting new hotel.
Guests staying at Aventura Hotel can look forward to the following amenities:
- Food Hall – the fast-casual dining area includes four different stations, including pizza and sushi
- Pool – underwater speakers allow for Universal’s dive-in movie experiences, also found at Hard Rock Hotel
- Rooftop Bar – Patrons can enjoy views of Krakatau at Volcano Bay as well as Hogwarts Castle while enjoying “custom potions” and small plate specialties
- Modern Hotel Rooms – using the provided in-room tablet, guests control the TV, temperature and more
- Game Room – Virtual reality games up the arcade experience at this state-of-the-art hotel
For a closer look at Aventura Hotel, take a VR tour in the video below. Watch with Google Cardboard or VR goggles for a fully immersive experience.
WATCH – AVENTURA HOTEL VR EXPERIENCE:
To make a reservation, head over to the Aventura Hotel website.
Source: Universal Orlando