Guests of Shanghai Disneyland will be able to book and access their Fastpasses a lot easier beginning this fall. The newest Disney park will be introducing a digital Fastpass system, allowing guests to set up their experiences right on their mobile devices.
Guest will no longer have to visit a kiosk to set up their Fastpasses, though they will still have the option to if they so choose. With the new system, they will simply be able to use the Shanghai Disney Resort App to book a pass and use either the QR code on their device or their park ticket linked to the account when redeeming the pass.
Disney Premiere Access, which launched earlier this year and allows guests faster access to attractions at any time during their visit, will also be available for purchase through the app.
There are seven attractions at Shanghai Disneyland that accept either the complimentary Disney Fastpass or the paid Disney Premiere Access:
- Soaring Over the Horizon in Adventure Isle
- Roaring Rapids in Adventure Isle
- TRON Lightcycle Power Run in Tomorrowland
- Buzz Lightyear Planet Rescue in Tomorrowland
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in Fantasyland
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in Fantasyland
- Peter Pan’s Flight in Fantasyland
A Fastpass for any of these attractions can be set up right on your mobile device, once the new system is introduced this fall.
Disney continues to innovate and do everything they can to deliver the best possible experience to their guests.