There’s no better way to end your night at the Magic Kingdom than with a viewing of the park’s new fireworks spectacular “Happily Ever After.” Although, you can make that experience a little bit sweeter by joining a private dessert party.
This popular experience features a reserved viewing area as well as, of course, desserts. It just got a little better though, as the party will now be featuring two separate viewing areas and eight new desserts.
Guests will now have the choice to watch the show at either Tomorrowland Terrace, where there will be reserved seating, or in the Plaza Garden, which will provide a better view of the castle.
With the addition of the new desserts, the party will now feature 10 desserts total, including:
- A Villains Chocolate Cupcake inspired by Ursula
- Pineapple Delight
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Chocolate Marshmallow Tart
- Macarons in flavors such as pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
- Cheesecake Brownie Bite
- Strawberry Tart
- The “Happily Ever After” Cupcake
- Chocolate Almond Cake
- Oreo Mickey Treat
How will you choose to spend your Happily Ever After?