Hasbro has announced the lineup of experiences fans can look forward to at Hascon, the new fan and family event taking place this fall.
Star Wars, My Little Pony, and Marvel are among the exciting franchises taking part in the convention. Hascon runs from September 8 – 10 at the Rhode Island Convention Center and includes meet and greets, panels, games, interactive experiences, and more.
Scroll down to see the lineup and start planning your Hascon trip.
Celebrate 40 years of Star Wars with the following activities:
- Photo ops with Yoda, the Emperor’s Throne, and Stormtrooper statues
- Pose like an action figure with three different life-size action figure backer cards
- Take part in the world’s largest lightsaber build
- Preview the “Last Jedi” 2018 products
Star Wars panels include:
- Star Wars: 40 Years of Play – Star Wars team members highlight their favorite products
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – Go behind-the-scenes of the new Forces of Destiny line
- Behind the Black Series – Design Director Steve Evans shares never-before-seen details from The Black Series
Get up close with superheroes during the following experiences:
- Photo ops featuring life-sized Thor packaging and Enormous Hulkbuster statue
- See how toys are made at the Hasbro Model Shop
- Get a sneak peek at the 2018 Marvel product line
- A panel with Marvel legend Stan Lee
- A moderated discussion with James Gunn, writer/director of the “Guardians of the Galaxy” franchise
MY LITTLE PONY
Get excited about “My Little Pony: The Movie” with these activities:
- Meet and greet the Mane 6
- Photo ops with life-sized movie ponies and scenes from the new movie
- Get ponified at the Ponification Station
- The Making of My Little Pony: The Movie
Single day tickets start at $30 for children and $60 for adults.