Disneyland‘s Tomorrowland Terrace patio restaurant became known as Galactic Grill back in November of 2015 with the start of Season of the Force at Walt’s original Magic Kingdom, and it looks as though it will remain under that name for the time being. This week, the park revealed a new late-night menu for the eatery that will only be available from the hours of 9:00 PM until park closing.
As announced by Disneyland, items on this new Galactic Grill late-night menu include the following:
- Micron Burger – A mini-double slider with American cheese, house sauce, pickle and caramelized onions
- Meteor Potato Bites – Loaded potato bites topped with chopped ground beef, caramelized onions, house sauce and sharp cheddar cheese sauce
- Sweet or Spicy Star Clusters – A waffle bowl filled with crispy chicken bites over blue cheese coleslaw and pickle chips; choose sweet chili or buffalo sauce
- Little Dippers – French toast sticks served with salted caramel and strawberry sauces
- Lunar Space-Adilla – A quesadilla with pepper jack cheese, Ortega chilies, chicken breast and chipotle-ranch sauce
- Kid’s Power Pack with a banana, sliced apples, baby carrots, cheese crackers, yogurt smoothie and choice of milk or water
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Sandwich
- Strawberry Fruit Bar
Grab any of these tasty snacks after taking in a showing of “Fantasmic!” or the fireworks show “Remember… Dreams Come True,” or simply dive in to fuel up before a car ride home after a long day of enjoying Disneyland.