Today the original Disneyland in Anaheim, California revealed plans for a new nighttime lounge area located in Tomorrowland that will offer guests a place to relax, enjoy boxed food and beverages, and view the evening’s fireworks display (if there’s one scheduled)– all for an upcharge of $45 per person.
Frustratingly, it’s not quite clear where exactly the Skyline Lounge will be located within Tomorrowland. , but that seems highly unlikely for a variety of space limitations and safety reasons. The best bet, as other outlets have guessed, is that the event will be hosted on the second outdoor level of the Tomorrowland Expo Center (formerly home to Innoventions / America Sings / Carousel of Progress).
UPDATE 5/3/2017: Disney has confirmed that the Skyline Lounge will indeed be hosted on the second floor of the Expo Center in Tomorrowland, via this new photo released today.
Disney also released details on the contents of the “interstellar snack box” provided to all guests at the Skyline Lounge:
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, parsley, pimentos, bacon
The Skyline Lounge begins Friday, May 26th, and is not included with (but does require) separate Disneyland admission. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463, or by visiting Disneyland’s official website.