Gamers and Disney fans will want to take a look at this! Capcom has just launched “The Disney Afternoon Collection” in six classic games that will thrill any heart that used to watch “Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers,” “Darkwing Duck,” “TaleSpin” or “DuckTales” back in the day.
They are designed in a fantastic 8-bit style for nostalgic value, but the games themselves are anything but outdated. Available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC, the games sell for $19.99 and deliver crisp, HD visuals.
Touching home base, the games also come with a “Museum” of art and historic information about the 80s and 90s daily cartoon fest.
The Disney Afternoon Collection is made up of six retro games:
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers – This classic lets players team up with a friend in optional co-op play and assume the roles of the mischievous Chip and Dale as they take on memorable villain Fat Cat and attempt to solve the mystery of a missing kitten.
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 – Fat Cat has escaped and his plans are even more dastardly this time. The titular heroes and supporting cast Monterey Jack, Gadget, and Zipper must stop Fat Cat from his evil dream of world domination!
- Darkwing Duck – Play as the original caped crusader and fight a city full of criminals from the infamous F.O.W.L. organization in this action-packed platforming epic.
- DuckTales – In this iconic platforming adventure, players help Scrooge McDuck fill his feathery pockets with vast riches from across the world.
- DuckTales 2 – The sequel to the original game comes jam-packed with more action and an even bigger caper set in new locations like the Bermuda Triangle and Niagara Falls!
- TaleSpin – Take to the skies as Baloo the bear navigates his plane through exotic and dangerous locations in this side-scrolling shoot-em-up.
Will you be visiting your childhood with any of these fun-filled adventures from “The Disney Afternoon Collection”?