Let’s hope there’s not a snake in your boot, because runDisney‘s annual Disneyland Half Marathon event is coming up later this year, and this time it’s got a Pixar theme!
Held at the Disneyland Resort near the end of this summer between August 31st and September 3rd, the Half Marathon weekend will feature a number of fun Pixar-themed events for the entire active family, as announced today by the Disney Parks Blog:
- Adventure is out there at this year’s Kids Races featuring “Up!”
- Mr. & Mrs. Incredible are ready for the run. The Disneyland 5K theme is “The Incredibles.”
- Mike and Sulley host 6.2 miles of scares at the Disneyland 10K featuring “Monsters University.”
- Race to infinity and beyond with the pals of “Toy Story” at the Disneyland Half.
- Disneyland Double Dare: Celebrating Pixar Animation Studios
Be sure to visit runDisney’s official Disneyland Half Marathon website for more information and advance registration resources.
Images Copyright Disney.