When you visit Disney Springs November 14 through January 8, 2017 be ready to catch the spirit of the season! The ultimate entertainment destination will offer up an incredible mix of seasonal entertainment, shops, cuisine and most exciting of all a Disney custom-decorated holiday tree trail.
The Festival of Holiday Trees
This holiday offering is a new for this year and will have you wander through an enchanted wonderland and marvel at a stunning collection of custom-decorated trees. Each one has been designed to capture a popular Disney theme.
Begin your walk-through experience near the play fountain outside Once Upon a Toy in the Marketplace. Once there, you’ll spot an alluring pathway—a fun invitation to explore.
Swing by Santa’s Chalet
Experience the ultimate holiday encounter when you meet—and snap a photo with—the jolly man himself.
From November 14 through December 24, 2016, Santa and his helpers will be greeting Guests at their charming cottage across from Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop.
Santa Claus will be taking a well-deserved break from December 25 through December 30, 2016. During this time, you’ll be able to meet Santa Goofy.
Steps to Meet Santa
- Check in at the podium
- Receive a pager from one of Santa’s Helpers.
- Shop, eat and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the Marketplace.
- When you receive a message from Santa’s Helpers, return to the podium within 10 minutes.
- Take your place in line to meet Santa.
Have a Disney’s Memory Maker Package?
Your photos with Santa are included!
Noon to 10:00 PM
- A nightly tree lighting ceremony at the Once Upon a Toy fountain play area
- Elaborate storefront window displays at select shops
- A holiday-themed DJ dance party with games and activities at the Once Upon a Toy fountain play area
- Live entertainment, including toy solider and snowflake stilt walkers, pop carolers, acapella groups and more—6:00 PM to 10:00 PM from November 13 through January 8, 2017
- Special performances celebrating Kwanza on Waterside Stage in the Marketplace on December 26 and December 27, 2016
- Songs and stories in honor of Hanukkah at Waterview Park in The Landing, with evening performances from December 24 through January 1, 2017.
- Photo ops with oversized toy sculptures throughout Disney Springs