Today I was lucky enough to get to visit the first Sprinkles location ever on a Disney property and taste some of their delectable offerings.
The cupcake bakery is having their official grand opening this Sunday May 15th in the new section of Disney Springs called Town Center. After the initial visit I can tell you all that I will definitely be back for more on Sunday!
Here are some cool facts you may not know about Sprinkles:
- Sprinkles was the world’s first cupcake bakery!
- Sprinkles founder, Candace Nelson, was a judge on all 10 seasons of Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars.”
- Sprinkles at Disney Springs offers take-out and delivery (no delivery too large for the team!)
o Weddings, Baby Showers, Corporate Events, etc.
o Last minute cupcake emergency? We can get you 1000 cupcakes within a couple hours. Easy peasy.
- Sprinkles bakes up offerings for people with dietary restrictions
o *Gluten Free: Red Velvet Cupcakes, Chocolate Chip Cookies
o *Vegan: Mango Sorbet, Red Velvet Cupcakes
o *Sugar Free: Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Since opening in 2005, Sprinkles has donated over $7 million in cash and cupcakes to charitable organizations in our local communities and around the world. Since we bake fresh daily, we also donate all leftovers each night (in Disney Springs to A Grateful Mind).
- Sprinkles loves our four-legged friends and even bake up fresh doggie cupcakes!
- Sprinkles offers incredible customization options… spell out a sweet message on cupcakes, woo a client by printing their logo on a cupcake sugar decoration or print a picture of your BFF on edible decorations for a lasting impact.
Now let’s take a look at this new Disney Springs location. You can spot the Mickey Mouse touch as soon as you walk in.