Walt Disney Studios has supplied Inside the Magic with one copy of the upcoming home release of “The Muppets” to give away. One winner will receive the Wocka Wocka Value Pack, which includes the movie on Blu-ray high-definition, DVD and Digital Copy (3 discs) plus a download card for the film’s soundtrack from Walt Disney Records.
“The Muppets” arrives home on March 20, 2012, which is when this contest ends. It’s also available for pre-order now.
How to Enter
There are two ways to enter this contest, with one winner randomly selected from all entries:
ENTRY METHOD 1: Comment at the bottom of this post with the name of your favorite Muppet! (When commenting, be sure to completely fill out the form, including your name and e-mail address so we can contact you if you’re chosen to win.)
ENTRY METHOD 2: On Twitter, follow @InsideTheMagic and post the following phrase in its entirety:
I want to Wocka Wocka win! Follow @InsideTheMagic & retweet this to enter for a copy of “The Muppets.” Contest details: http://bit.ly/wXGUXf
You must be following us to have a chance to win via this method.
RULES: The contest period begins with the publishing date and time of this article and ends March 20, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all entries. Entry Method 1 may be used once per person for the duration of the contest. Entry Method 2 may be used once per day, per person, for a total of nine (9) possible entries per person. The winners will be contacted on or around March 21, 2012 either via e-mail or direct message on Twitter, depending on method of entry. Any attempt at duplicate or fraudulent entries by the same person using multiple email addresses or names will immediately disqualify that person from the contest. Please allow 1-2 weeks for prize delivery.
Look for a complete review of “The Muppets” home release coming soon to Inside the Magic.
“The Muppets” Wocka Wocka Value Pack details:
One of the year’s best-loved family comedies and among the best reviewed films of 2011, Disney’s “The Muppets,” starring Jason Segel, Academy Award®-nominee Amy Adams, and favorite celebrity couple Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy — debuts March 20 on Blu-rayTM Combo Pack, DVD, Digital Download and On-Demand formats. A must-own movie the entire family can enjoy, Disney’s “The Muppets” in-home release includes the DVD and music soundtrack packaged together and also offered as the ultimate Muppets experience, a ‘Wocka-Wocka Value Pack,’ which contains the movie on Blu-ray high definition, DVD and Digital Copy (three discs), plus a download card which allows fans to own all the songs from the film’s hugely popular soundtrack.
Additional fun-filled features on Disney’s “The Muppets” Blu-ray include a groundbreaking industry first — ‘Disney Intermission,’ a hilarious all-new feature that allows viewers to press Pause on their remote control and watch as the Muppets take over the screen and entertain until the movie resumes playing. The release also includes “Explaining Evil: The Full Tex Richman Song,” an extended version of the rollicking rap song by villain Tex Richman (Academy Award® winner Chris Cooper) who provides the hilarious backstory of why he hates the Muppets. Audio commentaries with screenwriter and star Jason Segel, director James Bobin and screenwriter Nicholas Stoller are also included.
With the Muppet’s signature irreverent comedy, songs and dancing, Muppet fans of all ages will cheer as the gang reunites to put on a benefit show to save the crumbling Muppet Studios from being razed by nefarious oil baron Tex Richman. New fans and long-time devotees will find the rainbow connection when they bring Disney’s “The Muppets” into their very own homes.
3-Disc ‘Wocka-Wocka Value Pack’ (1-Disc Blu-ray + 1-Disc DVD + Digital Copy + Soundtrack Digital Download Card) Includes:
- The Longest Blooper Reel Ever Made (In Muppet History––We Think) – A laugh out loud look at the actors’ funny gaffs and gags from behind the scenes of making Disney’s “The Muppets.”
- Disney Intermission – Groundbreaking Blu-ray feature. Pausing a movie will never be this much fun, as the Muppets take over the screen every time you stop the disc!
- Scratching The Surface: A Hasty Examination of the Making of Disney’s “The Muppets.” Hosted by unit production manager monster J.G., the cast and crew take a behind the scenes look at making Muppet and movie history.
- Explaining Evil: The Full Tex Richman Song. Rapping his way through the story of his miserable life, Tex tells audiences why he turned out to be such a rotten guy.
- A Little Screen Test on the way to the Read Through. This hilarious footage follows the Muppet gang as they go to their first table reading of the script.
- Eight Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary with Jason Segel, James Bobin and Nicholas Stoller
- The Combo Pack also comes with the popular theatrical spoof trailers
- The Complete Soundtrack