Are you missing the Disney magic? How about the flavors of Disney? If so, check this out!
If you have ever dined at either Hoop Dee Doo Revue or Whispering Canyon Cafe at Walt Disney World, you may be familiar with the mouthwatering and delicious cornbread (one of my personal favorites). Well now, you don’t need a reservation because you can make these right in the comfort of your own home!
Thanks to Magical Recipes, we have an easy to follow copy cat recipe perfect to satisfy those cravings.
- 3/4 c. cornmeal
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. milk
- 2 eggs
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Begin by mixing the flour, cornmeal, salt, baking powder and sugar together into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, eggs and oil with a mixer.
- Slowly add the liquids to the dry ingredients with hand mixer.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour the batter into the pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
Will you be making this copy cat cornbread recipe in your home? Let us know in the comments.